What we Believe
WE BELIEVE IN:
- The Scriptures both Old and New Testament as the only infallible ans Authoritative Word of God and the only rule for Christian Faith and Conduct.
- The One true God, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son and the holy Spirit
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His Vicarious and atoning death, his bodily ressurection, His acsention to the right hand of the Father and His soon coming to rapture The Church which is his Bride and His personal and bodily return to this earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years.
- The redemptive Word of Jesus Christ(His death, burial, resurrection and acsenion) as both efficient and sufficient for the provision of salvation to mankind
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit wih the initial physical evidence of speaking n tongues (Acts 2:4) for all believers who ask for it.
- The operation and manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit as made available to The Church today, for service, edification and comfort.
- Divine healing as provided for in the atonement of Christ and approppriated through the prayer of faith. ( 1Peter 2:24; James 5:14-16)
- The santifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life
- The resurrection of oth the saved and the unsaved; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal damnation.